|Wednesday, June 17th, 2009|
|Wednesday, January 21st, 2009|
Lasombra, Lasombra, Lasombra, guy with illegal obten...
The cam list is full of fun this week.
|Wednesday, November 26th, 2008|
Seriously, there are two movies on my list, that ive walked out of. Dracula 2000, and the original Crash movie (the one about people who get off on car crashes).
This was by far, worse.
Not only did the story suck, and the character development suck, the acting seemed surpressed. It was as if the director told the actors to tone it down. There were some scenes where there was some acting...the rest was all dry and held down.
Most of the time, the actors never looked at eachother. Or the Camera.
About an hour after the film I was still sitting there, dazed, waiting for like, plot, story, or something to explain "huh?"
Like really, you've known eachother for a weekish, and you know less than a 5 minute conversation about eachother but you're in love?
The only reason I stayed more than 20 minutes cause the idea was Cora and Chesterfield went to see Twilight to make fun of it, and torture themselves with, and decided to bring Tim along cause he needed to know that there are worse things than a primogen meeting.
We laughed...at many cheesy/rediculous scenes. Loudly. Others started joining in with us. They were serious parts of the movie.
Just, dear god. I'd hope the book was at least better developed, although with how retarded the ideas of the books are, I wouldn't bother still.
I may shoot the next person that makes a PC that says they are a "Vegetarian" or any of the other stupid shit that was in that movie. However, Chesterfield (or other snarky Toreador) coming in stating he has the skin of a killer making fun of the movie is acceptable.
Finally, White Wolf has half a chance at suing them, depending on when the book was written. The
Native American tribe are "descended from wolves" and later in the books revealed as werewolves, who are enemies of the
Clan of Kindred
family of vampires. Apparently there is more correlations, but when I heard "Frenzy" in the movie and the lupine thing was explained, yeah...
|Monday, September 8th, 2008|
|Wednesday, July 23rd, 2008|
|Tuesday, April 15th, 2008|
|Monday, March 3rd, 2008|
What's an awesome LARP weekend?
1. 50 people at Stockton Grand Court. Decorations looked awesome. Foods too.
2. Alan and Teh Stef comin out to game.
3. Tomfoolery in game thats healthy and good in multiple games.
4. Good Assamite genre at game where I game regardless of several games and players trying to completely kill it off in other areas. Woot Neidrich finally makin it out too. I'm feeling very positive in the local area.
5. Getting Status in Santa Rosa, and it making my PC bitter due to the others who got it too.
6. Whats coming to another PC in Santa Rosa by multiple people. (Omg teh setupz!)
7. Teh B having a really good time and alot of good stuff for her Santa Rosa PC.
8. RP RP RP RP RP RP RP RP Like about all nights.
9. Having my awesome planned PC stuff get annihilated by bad PCs, then it being turned around into something productive due to said annihilation. (Went from kicked puppy dog to "FINALLY! I GOT IT!")
10. Costuming! I've seen more of it lately than I have in like 2 years. Stockton and Santa Rosa really kinda put in the setting well with the Costuming the PCs are doing. Its awesome.
|Thursday, February 14th, 2008|
|Tuesday, February 12th, 2008|
|Wednesday, January 30th, 2008|
|To anyone I missed in AIM last night:
1. Rojir Called.
2. Then I got into a Scene with SaraH finding a Prince's lost childer. (for 3 hours! It was teh awesome tho!)
3. I was also talking to an HST from another area in gchat and resolving drama.
4. Teh B was here going "Cmoooooonnnnnn"
So yeah, sorry if I missed you, didnt type much, and stuff. I was totally overloaded.
|Friday, January 4th, 2008|
|Thursday, January 3rd, 2008|
|Friday, December 28th, 2007|
|Thursday, December 20th, 2007|
|Friday, December 14th, 2007|
I'm tempted to burn my NWoD books on video tonight, and put it up on youtube.
|Tuesday, December 11th, 2007|
|I live with gamers
[16:43] Da Darbs: tomorrow i is cooking dinners
[16:43] Porch: o
[16:43] Porch: rly
[16:43] Porch: Chops
[16:43] Da Darbs: yes.
[16:43] Da Darbs: owbn.org right now
[16:43] Porch: Alias?
[16:44] Da Darbs: darby
[16:44] Da Darbs: yours?
[16:44] Porch: Porch
You threw Rock. darby threw The Bomb.
[16:44] Da Darbs: booyah!
[16:44] Porch: Retest I like cooking.
[16:45] Da Darbs: cancel i'm craving
I was totally expecting her to throw scissors too cause I was gonna throw bomb!
|Monday, December 10th, 2007|
|Friday, December 7th, 2007|
|Tuesday, November 27th, 2007|
|Thursday, November 22nd, 2007|
Folding Chairs are needed for tomorrow! If you are coming over, or have spares, please call/email/smoke signal me!
(Also of note, like the indoor folding chairs. Apparently in Californian, Outdoor Lawn Chairs and Indoor Folding Chairs are the same thing.)